May I teach your team how to write marketing copy that sells?
Whether your team is tackling a sales page, email campaign, new website, ad or other crucial marketing piece, I can show them how to write it faster — and get significantly better results.
For your business, that means:
- Everyone writes with more clarity, confidence and speed.
- Marketing success indicators (response, conversions, leads, sales) go way up.
- Ideas for campaigns and promotions get more creative, strategic and “wow”.
- Your sales messages sound better, stand out, and get results.
Fully customized to your needs, my award-winning copywriting workshops teach your group the latest techniques in writing powerful, no-hype copy that excites your target audiences, generates interest and leads, and builds sales.
And the best part is, the training is so hands-on and practical, you’ll see improvements the same day.
What can you expect from my copywriting training and workshops?
- A proven curriculum that has been taught to thousands of marketers who are now getting exceptional results with their campaigns.
- Examples from your own industry, so participants learn from material that is familiar and relevant.
- Exercises based on projects participants are already working on, so even during a training day they remain productive.
- Fast-paced and energizing instruction and a lively workshop experience. (No boring lectures or death by PowerPoint.)
- Practical techniques that participants can put into practice right away to write better copy and content, faster.
- The latest strategies in getting better results from emails, websites, landing pages, white papers, ads and other key marketing pieces.
- A copy of my 367-page manual, The Everything Guide to Writing Copy, published by Simon & Schuster.
- Numerous tips sheets, writing formulas, templates and other tools that make writing great copy fast and easy.
Two convenient delivery options
1. In-house Training. I conduct the workshop conveniently at your location. It can be in the boardroom, lunchroom, or any space where there are desks and room for the group to work. The workshop is typically half to one day, depending on how it’s customized. Participants improve their skills, significantly, within the first hour or two.
2. Webinar-based training. This is an ideal option if you have a small group (less than 5) or have a laser-focused training need, such as learning how to write email campaigns or brochures. The training is conducted in short, 45-90 minute modules via webinar; and each session is highly-interactive, with plenty of hands-on practice and feedback.
Ready to help your team write faster and get better results? Contact us today to bring Steve’s copywriting expertise to your company.
Engaging and Incredibly Informative Seminar
I wanted to thank you so much for sharing so much valuable information with us on Saturday… I found your presentation engaging and incredibly informative. The simplicity of the processes that you shared with us is truly elegant. I was amazed at how quickly I was able to create useful copy using the steps you outlined.
Let’s talk about how I can help you.
Types of projects your team can learn to strategize and write better:
- Landing pages
- Sales letters
- Direct mail
- White papers
- Special reports
- Blog posts & articles
- Sales messages
- Names, Titles & Taglines
- Video scripts